A NAture Homestay In Mussoorie
in Mussoorie, India
dolina : noun (Geology) | A stadium like valley formation within limestone mountains.
The Dolina Retreat is a pioneer off-beat homestay created within a natural dolina, where nature and hospitality meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in the lap of nature only half an hour from Mussoorie aka The Queen Of Hills, Dolina is a hidden paradise that provides a sanctuary from the hustle bustle of everyday life.
The Dolina Retreat features 4 cottages spread out over a football-stadium sized valley. The property offers a menu with multiple cuisines, a walnut orchard, an array of outdoor activities and bonfires.
Experience our authentic and comfortable mountain homestay where you will soak up our natural surroundings, reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Reserve Our Cottages
- 100% Advance Payments
- Payment cutoff time – 24 hours before check-in.
- House Rules to be acknowledged via email
Perched above a walnut orchard on a hilltop, The Mistletoe & The Oak cottage provide a cozy and comfortable stay with splendid views of the hills that surround Dolina Retreat. A private sit-out allows you to absorb the calmness of the Oak trees, forest and hills, with a few fun games laid around the cottages. The artistically decorated and uniquely designed cottages provide an offbeat holiday experience in the wilderness, with nature at its best.
The Oak Cottage
2 Rooms | Pet Friendly | King Size Beds
The Mistletoe Cottage
2 Rooms | Pet Friendly | Queen Size Beds
Amidst a walnut orchard situated in a natural stadium like valley known as a dolina, lie 2 single-bedroom cottages.
The Walnut Grove Treehouse and Spa features a spa room with a jacuzzi, a spacious living area and views of the forest on all sides.
The Walnut Cottage is situated at our walnut orchard and has a comfortable outdoor seating with a pond and fun outdoor-activities.
The Walnut Cottage
1 Room | Outdoor Sit-Out | King Size Bed
Walnut Grove Treehouse
1 Room | Spa Room | King Size Bed
Anant P. Dehadrai
Former CEO & VP Hindustan times
– What a place! Exquisite! The solitude and tranquility is to die for. The service – excellent! All staff members excelled. Perfect destination to unwind and be with nature.
– The best in the Mussoorie area. The service was impeccable and the snacks and meals were DELICIOUS. The sky was star studded at night and clear. The cottage and property is very clean and no pollutants could be seen any where on the premises. A must visit destination for all nature lovers, city dwellers seeking peace, for bird watchers and all artists. The best part was that I felt so far away from civilisation and yet so close to it. I consider myself ‘one of the lucky ones’ to have found and stayed at The Dolina Retreat.”
– A paradise to all nature lovers that offers complete solitude. The place is on a hill top surrounded by complete greenery and is very clean well maintained. The professionalism demonstrated by the staff deserves special mention. The route to Dolina was a short 4×4 drive from the main road. Sincere thanks to the owner, Mr. Vikrant, who had come personally to ensure our stay was more than pleasant. We did a lovely nature trek above the hill. Overall experience was superb.
– A beautiful place with amazing staff and the food is very good. You get a feel of Switzerland when you enter the cottage. It is a place I feel is built after a lot of research and hard-work. The rooms are tidy. A perfect getaway from the pollution and the city hustle bustle. Play sports, do archery or enjoy looking at the beautiful mountains, this place has it all. Sit besides the fireplace or sit outside near the bonfire and do a barbecue. Go to the ridge to see literally a sky full of stars and enjoying the view of Dehradun.
What you Get
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.